Patricia Alejandra Behar is Ph.D. of Computer Science at the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
Currently is full professor and researcher at the Education School and the Post Graduation Programs in Education and Computer Science in Education at the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul.
Since 2000, she is the director of the Digital Technology Nucleous in Education (NUTED), avaliable at http://www.nuted.ufrgs.br.
Her Research Interests are Pedagogical Architectures in Distance Learning, Competences in Distance Education, Development/Implementation of Virtual Learning Environments, Learning Design, Technology in Teaching and Learning, echnology and Literacy, Development of Learning Objects.
She was a supervisor of 26 Master theses, 28 PhD theses and 4 Post-Doctorates.
She has 5 Software Patents at the university:
· ROODA: https://ead.ufrgs.br/rooda/
· ETC: http://nuted.ufrgs.br/etc/
· Planeta Rooda: http://www.nuted.ufrgs.br/planeta3
· RecOAComp: http://www.recomendadorcomp.ufrgs.br/
· Social and Affective Map: http://www.ufrgs.br/gpsocioafeto/recursos.html
The complete resumé is avaliable at: http://lattes.cnpq.br/7661737809414762