We have a Moodle installation running at http://moodle.tc-library.org for testing out new ideas or running a course sans ClassWeb or Blackboard.
For more info on Moodle, you can checkout their site at http://www.moodle.org.
- Changes all medium sized images to 400px in width (from 600px in width; 600px was too large for low-resolution screens)
- Created a medium-large image which is 800px in width (for zooming-in)
- Change left bar opacity to 20% when viewing image gallery
- Make thumbnails on splash screen right justified
- Make “Delete this Collectionâ€? only available to super-users
The organization section on the Rockefeller site has been finished from my side. It now includes a description, 4 content blocks (Press Release, Court- Related / Reports & Presentations, Advocacy and Publicity), and the ability to view complete listings.
Maureen, Po & Todd- The bio and the releavant documents should now be added.
fyi: the design group is preparing for a summer exhibition (may 30 - july 29) in the m.w.offit gallery. this exhibition will feature heritage high school students' work in a computer art class run by hugo ortega. the exhibition is special for a few reasons...
I've added a new feature to the Rockefeller site where you can view the Key Organizations. When you click on an organization, it shows you the documents and organization's logo. The only thing left to do is add the ability to hand pick a set of resources pertaining to a particular organization.