Last day at PSLC
Intelligent tutor system (ITS) was started by Kurt VanLehn in 2006
Each ITS system consists of
1) Task domain
2) Task - a multi minute activity that can be skipped or interchanged with other tasks.
3) Step - completing many tasks at once
1) Knowledge Component - a task domain concept principle, fact, etc. Any fragment of the persistent domain specific information that should be used to accomplish tasks.
2) Learning Event: - A mental event and the construction or application of a knowledge component often while trying to achieve a task.
3) Incorrect: Inconsistent with the instructional objectives of the tutor.