Our staff writers share their favorite stories on technology and learning:
1. A college library brings in a robot to help their students.
Full story from Edsurge
2. Microsoft is testing Accessible VR for learners with limited vision.
Full story from Learning Solutions
3. Khan Academy and NWEA create classroom tool integrating personalized learning and assessment.
Full story from The Journal
4. Quick learning promises professional advantage in rapidly changing world.
Full story from Forbes
5. Students struggle to understand college application lingo.
Full story from Hechinger Report
Image: via Cosmos