Every day our staff writers share their favorite stories on technology and learning:
1. AI could one day read brainwaves and convert them to speech.
Full story from BigThink
2. What the patent for Google'e gesture-controlled sensor means for tech accessibility.
Full story from MIT Technology Review
3. Scratch 3.0 covers much more than coding.
Full story from EdSurge
4. Here's how to access all the new content that just entered the public domain.
Full story from Larry Ferlazzo
5. Why AI is no match for Human creativity.
Full story from the Next Web