May 12, 2014's top stories on learning, carefully selected by the NLT Team
1. Hack your computer science degree with free courses.
Full story from Lifehacker
2. Online education company 2U releases their first impact report.
Full story from the New York Times
3. Forward-thinking education with a throwback price.
Full story from Bloomberg Business Week
4. Should classrooms be more worried about WiFi?
Full story from the Globe and Mail
5. Exploring the role of museums in the digital age.
Full story from Education Week
Image: British Museum Hall from Guillermo Viciano (via Flickr)