May 11th, 2014's top stories on learning, carefully selected by the NLT Team
1. New Y Combinator startup tackles medical education for at-risk patients.
Full story from Forbes
2. Should high schools teach more practical math skills?
Full story from the New York Post
3. Education for girls should be actively protected.
Full story from CNN
4. Indian students are increasingly choosing online courses.
Full story from the Times of India
5. Economics program finds a new way.
Full story from the Guardian
Image: Learning by CollegeDegrees360 (via Flickr)