May 3rd, 2014's top stories on learning, carefully selected by the NLT Team
1. The key to remembering is writing stuff down.
Full story from the Atlantic
2. LeapFrog introduces LeapBand, the first activity tracker for kids.
Full story from the Wall Street Journal
3. History proves: girls rule, boys drool.
Full story from the National Journal
4. Learning to be more creative.
Full story from Complex
5. The only thing Snapchat is disrupting is learning.
Full story from Business Insider
Image:Couple Selfie, Pier 39, San Francisco by Bob Dass (via Flickr)