January 10, 2014's top stories on learning, carefully selected by the NLT Team
1. Should the Forbes education list feature some actual educators?
Full story from The Principal of Change
2. This year may bring big changes for testing.
Full story from The Atlantic
3. For impoverished countries, higher education investments may show better returns.
Full story from Inside Higher Education
4. A red pill for the traditional school Matrix.
Full story from Mindshift
5. The disruptive innovations of tomorrow are hiding in the edtech scrum of today.
Full story from Wired
Image: Scrum by Royskeane (via Flickr)