January 3, 2014's top stories on learning, carefully selected by the NLT Team
1. 2014 will be the year of personalized learning.
Full story from Edsurge
2. New requirements put pressure on poor private schools in India.
Full story from The New York Times
3. Cementing the future of evidence based school reforms.
Full story from Education Week
4. Readily available help and expanded human presence among MOOC provider resolutions.
Full story from Mindshift
5. What makes a gifted teacher?
Full story from The Huffington Post
Image: Teacher and students in classroom, circa 1990s by The Seattle Municipal Archives (via Flickr)