August 8, 2013's top stories on learning, carefully selected by the NLT Team
1. London language school future proofs its classrooms.
Full story from The Pie News
2. The danger of using data to predict student outcome.
Full story from Mindshift
3. A lesson-sharing platform that gives students a say in what and how they're learning.
Full story from Edsurge
4. Hiring for the future of online learning.
Full story from EdTech Magazine
5. Are race-based educational goals still productive?
Full story from NPR
Image: London School of Economics from Nigel Cox (via Wikimedia Commons)