Is College Right for Everyone?
College is great opportunity for people to advance their knowledge and gain a competitive edge in the market place. As beneficial as college is, it comes with a heavy cost. This has led to increasing debate about the true value of college. Is it worth the money and time? Here are some reasons one doesn't have to necessarily go to college
- The workforce needs people to work,
- Loans are difficult to pay off,
- A person will not necessarily work in a field that requires the degree they earned,
- A degree is not always needed to be successful
- A person might not be socially and mentally ready for the college experience.