Here are today’s top stories on learning, selected by the NLT team:
1. The wired household: Are we raising our children to be tech addicts?
Full story from Mashable
2. A 17-year-old’s appeal for educators to teach entrepreneurship in school
Full story from Good Education
3. Despite what you may have heard about job scarcity, getting your Ph.D. in science is totally worth it.
Full story from Slate
4. Paul Ryan thinks the future of education in America is scary... do you agree?
Full story from Washington Post
5. Learning analytics: Interpreting educational data is the key to a learner’s success [Infographic]
Full story from Open Colleges