EdLab is filling a wide range of positions on the video team. Videographers, motion graphic artists, photographers, and journalists with an expertise in documentation and a passion for education are all encouraged to apply. We are building a team for our upcoming web-based videos. We seek enthusiastic candidates with strong video production and editing skills. This individual will conceive, edit, publish and promote original video segments, blog posts, and multimedia content on a daily basis. We place a strong emphasis on collaboration but with the ability to operate individually, executing all aspects of video production. The incumbent will be expected to work with teams of videographers, educators, graphic designers and engineers to help define and complete projects that serve EdLab's mission.
EdLab at the Gottesman Libraries envisions, designs, and pilots projects for an education sector that is attuned to the emerging post-industrial, globally-networked world. EdLab is organized in small flexible multi-disciplinary teams that collaborate to develop educational tools and resources for diverse learners.
- BS/BFA (advanced degree preferred)
- Experience documenting and storytelling in video.
- Proficiency with digital production tools including Final Cut Studio, Adobe Suite and audio editing software is expected.
- Demonstrable history of creativity and innovation.
- Proactive and responsible.
- Passionate about education.
The following qualifications are strongly desired in any candidate:
- Proficiency in Motion Graphics.
- Design sensibility.
- Candidates should be able to articulate an interest in the education sector and a vision for new technologies and a vision for new technologies and processes that may benefit the learning process.
- Still photography experience.
We are filling both full time and part time positions. Please send a cover letter and your resume (including a link to your work or portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org.