I was inspired by Ching-fu's recent post re: Obama's picks for the top 5 elements of a successful MOOC. And thought I would share this infographic and ask the following questions re: the future of the MOOC in 2014 and beyond:
1) Will MOOCs still be called "MOOCs"?
2) Will they maintain the same level of "openness" and "massiveness"?
3) Will Universities continue to invest in developing these free courses or, will they become the sole territory of private groups like Coursera?
4) Why have MOOCs captured the world's attention?
5) What elements of traditional educational systems paved the way for MOOC fever?