George Washington University (GWU) recently became one of the top institutions in the U.S to make standardized tests optional for admissions. As the testing wars continue to generate intense and contentious debates in education circles, is the move by GWU going to be a trend or just a one off? Read more here.
EdLab is a research, design, and development unit at Teachers College, Columbia University. EdLab envisions and pilots knowledge projects for a fundamentally different education sector that is attuned to the emerging post-industrial, information-based world. more >>
- 2015/08/05EdLab Seminar: Teaching Code Through the Medium of Video
- 2015/08/12EdLab Seminar: Teaching Music in the Cloud with MusicFirst
- 2015/08/19EdLab Seminar: Analyzing Student Writing & Research Habits to Drive New Technology
- 2015/08/26EdLab Seminar: Fall Semester Look Ahead
- 2015/09/09EdLab Seminar: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About mSchool